- ̗̀ Adrien Bomber Jacket ̖́-






SimFileShare

Hello guys! If you don't use Tumblr let me give you a little explanation: I was asking people to dare me to make wherever they want... And I tagged @itheaxel because she's a very good friend, and this is my first male piece ever!! Took me way too long, and I have to fix a lot of things, but here it is! And I hope you like it and please tag me if you use it. All the love!

  • New Mesh | Top
  • Base Game Compatible
  • 20 Swatches
  • Proper LODs
  • Custom Normal and Shadow Map.
  • HQ compatible.

[T.O.U.] 
  • Please DON’T re-upload it to another site
  • Please DON’T convert to other games without asking me first.
  • Please DON’T use part of this mesh without asking first
  • You can recolor it if you want, just don't include the mesh (and tag me so I can reblog it!). 
 cc used: guys from the gallery lol.


Share:
Copyright © Daisy Pixels. Designed by OddThemes and Seotray