- ̗̀ Olivia Sweater ̖́-(TS4)

 
 

Download: SimFileShare


  • New Mesh | Whole Body & Top.
  • Base Game Compatible.
  • 30 Swatches (20 solids & 10 patterns).
  • Proper LODs.
  • Custom Normal and Shadow Map.
  • HQ compatible. 

Hello friends! We have all these beautiful and fancy dresses to use on the night of the new year, but I was thinking about something a little comfier to pick up bottles on new years day 😉.

Also, there are some merch clothes from two of my fav female singers this year, I hope you can use them too!

I decided to include a Whole Body version, so you can use as a dress and maybe add some leggings or thighs if you want, and a Top version which you can use with any bottom you like (be aware that with some wide things, like skirts, it may clip but I tested with some of my favorites bottoms and it worked just fine). You can download only one, or both, there's no issue with it =).

So yeah, happy New Year, and thank you for all your support on the past year, I've felt welcome and loved and that's something I would never thank you enough .


[T.O.U.] 
  • Please DON’T re-upload it to another site
  • Please DON’T convert to other games without asking me first.
  • Please DON’T use part of this mesh without asking first
  • You can recolor it if you want, just don't include the mesh (and tag me so I can reblog it!). 
Share:
Copyright © Daisy Pixels. Designed by OddThemes and Seotray